Saturday, June 23, 2012

Talk About Presidential Power!

My son and I went yesterday to see the 4:30 p.m. matinee of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter in 3D.  I had read the book of the same title, written by Seth Grahame-Smith, who also wrote the screenplay for the movie.  As a lot of movies made from books don't always follow the book, I was curious to see what differences, if any, there were between Mr. Grahame-Smith's book and his screenplay.  There were a few things that were in one but not the other; however, the movie was fairly close to the book.  I personally liked the movie, and recommend it. 

My son will soon be putting a better review up at http://suttonatthemovies.blogspot.com/, so I highly recommend you visit periodically to see what his views were on the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment