Saturday, September 5, 2015

My, how time flies by...

I was going to write something about some of my latest happenings, and didn't realize until just now how long it had been since the last time I posted on here.  I've been meaning to post more often...however, not only does life tend to get in the way, but I'm not that good at writing and have difficulty putting my thoughts into visible words.  I've got several ideas of what I'd like to "discuss" and just need to make myself sit down to write.  

UPDATES

At the present time I'm looking forward to my annual weekend at the ScareFest Horror and Paranormal Convention in Lexington, Kentucky.  It is next weekend, Sept. 11-13.  Just some of the stars who will be there:
  • Cast members of Phantasm
  • Cast members of American Horror Story
  • The Dead Files - Amy Allen & Steve Dischiavi
  • Tennessee Wraith Chases - Ghost Asylum
  • George Romero - writer, director 
  • Josh Gates - Expedition Unknown, Destination Truth
  • Sid Haig, Robert Mukes - House of 1000 Corpses
Learning how to paint ceramics is an ongoing process.  Seems I'm having more oops than I am success, but that's all part of the learning curve.  The need to do more research on tips and techniques is great.  :-)  I will keep it up though, and hope one day to feel comfortable with my work. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment