Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My HTV equipment has arrived!


My daughter, Bethany, and I have decided to jump into the world of heat transfer vinyl (HTV). Our equipment has arrived and we are in the process of setting them up. The cutter we ordered is a Silhouette Cameo 2. Though there are various places you can buy the Cameo, we went with Ken's Sewing Center. For our heat press we went with the Siser 11x15 for now. It's great for beginners. Eventually we will go with a larger press. It also came from Ken's Sewing Center. Once we get our equipment up and running, I will be sharing our progress with you.

Bethany and I are excited to be entering into this new endeavor.  We have come across so many ideas and designs, and are constantly looking for more.

If you are into HTV or are thinking about it, you can check out my previous post which contains some possible questions you may have about HTV.  I've included several links you may want to visit for more info.  I also have a list of links concerning HTV on my website, which you can view at http://sharrysplace.com/craft-links.html.  Also included on this link is a list of places you can visit for embroidery and ceramic supplies, designs, and ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment