Monday, February 6, 2017

I'm back...

I apologize for being absent from here for the last several weeks, but things have been rather hectic around here.  One of the main things that have kept me busy is my newest adventure...A Family Affair Boutique.  It is devoted to custom vinyl designs for heat press and decals and monogramming.  

Now that I've somewhat caught up on things, it is my hope to keep you updated more on current events with both A Family Affair Boutique and my photographs on Sharry's Place, as well as other odds 'n' ends.

Speaking of my photographs, I'm getting ready to attend the Lexington Comic Book and Toy Convention March 10-12.  They announced this past Saturday that one of their guests will be Lee Majors, aka The Six Million Dollar Man.  I am definitely looking forward to meeting him. 

Stay tuned for more adventures from yours truly.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment