Friday, March 9, 2018

New Craft Ideas...

Though things are going great with my Etsy store, A Family Affair Boutique, I'm in the mood to try new crafts.  The two ideas I'm thinking of trying are making/decorating wood signs and painting mason jars.  

I am really pleased with the selection of wood signs I've ordered and plan on putting vinyl decals on.  Some I may use stencils to paint designs on these signs.  I plan on sitting down after this weekend and look up what "sayings" are the most popular.

Painting mason jars are really popular.  There are lots of things you can use the jars for, such as soap dispensers, toothbrush holders, canisters, and piggy banks (just to name a few ideas).  

I'm in the process of googling Pinterest and Etsy for ideas and supplies.  As soon as I get a few projects done, I'll post pictures for you to see.  If I'm happy with my end results, I plan on start selling them online.  

No comments:

Post a Comment