Tuesday, August 26, 2014

4 weeks in...

Just a quick update on my progress with the POWR program offered at Kort Physical Therapy.  It's been 4 weeks now and I have lost a total of 15.6 lbs., almost an inch in my bicep, 1/2" in my waist, and none in my thigh.  The amount of weight loss my first month amazes me; however, I'm realistic enough to know that not every month is going to be that good.  Though I can hope.  :-)

I am really enjoying the fellowship with the other participants and the advice from my physical therapist and the 2 participants who have been in the program since April.  If you are rather overweight like I am, I highly recommend this program.  Talk to your doctor about it; if they aren't aware of the program, have them check it out.  For more information, check out their website at www.kort.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment