Sunday, June 24, 2018

Long time, no post...

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post, and I'm sorry about that. There always seems one thing or another coming up and my blogging keeps getting pushed to the wayside.  

The grandsons are playing pitch ball this summer and I'm having a blast going to their games.  My business, A Family Affair Boutique, is going good.  Between "local" and online orders, I'm staying busy.  I've also been trying to work on getting the pictures I took at the 2018 Lexington Comic and Toy Convention this past March ready for uploading to my photography site, Sharry's Place, which I hope to have done here shortly.

On my last post, I talked about the weight loss surgery I had done on January 3rd.  The weight loss is going slow but surely.  My 6-month checkup/weigh-in is coming up on July 5th.  I'm hoping to have lost at least 70 lbs. by then.  At the present time I'm having some issues with my back which is preventing me from exercising like I should/want, and will be discussing that with my doctor.   I do NOT regret having this surgery whatsoever, but I have to admit I do miss not being able to eat certain foods, such as sandwiches.  I knew going into this that there would be sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment